Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 September 2013

Iodine Effectively Detoxes Breast Tissue and gives proper nutrition to your thyroid

Hi everyone, its been a long time and I hope you've all improved your health, as I have mine.

I've made promises to post about issues stemming from thyroid disturbance generally, and so the first one here is about the much-needed IODINE.

Way back when I was studying biology, I learned that Iodine was essential to thyroid function.  I took it for granted all these years that I was consuming Iodine via various foodstuffs e.g. bread, milk and salt.  I found much to my horror that it not included as an ingredient in any of these things.  

I did some quick research to discover it was in fact removed from bread production in about 1990, and from dairy production soon afterwards.  Salt in the UK is not routinely Iodised, and so I concluded I had to be deficient and was pretty shocked that I had not been getting anywhere near enough Iodine all these years!

In a state of shock, I went straight to the health store at the first opportunity and asked for supplemental Iodine.  The assistant there warned me that I was not allowed to take Sea Kelp if I was taking Levothyroxine, as they were not compatible and the Iodine in the sea kelp would disturb my thyroid medication.  (This is the advice they give you in the UK.  I think its good advice, and if you can come off Levothyroxine, you should discuss that possibility with your doctor).

That's when I decided to ditch Levothyroxine and take nutritional supplements that would cure my thyroid disturbance and nurture my thyroid, rather than numb the gland and suffer eventual Osteoporosis.  

Remember: Levothyroxine causes Osteoporosis EVEN at correct doses!

So I had to go the the doctor, tell him what I intended to do.  He was younger than the usual physician at my surgery and he said "Yes, do it and start right away".

When I got home I took my first Iodine dose contained within the tiny sea kelptablets.  After one hour of taking Iodine in this form the pain in both sides of my neck that I had had for 15 (entire) years disappeared!

I was elated!  Nothing would get rid of that pain in the past.  I had tried painkillers, alcohol, iron tablets and God-Knows-What.  Then FINALLY, I give my poor thyroid what it has been craving for 15 (entire) years and the pain in my neck suddenly vanishes.

It has NEVER returned!

Then, after about a week of taking sea kelp Iodine, I noticed something really strange happening to my breasts.  They felt like they were emptying out?  I would prod them now and again and this would serve to confirm what I was feeling as a sensation throughout the day, they were becoming less dense and more supple/fluid.  In fact, my cup size went down and clothes started to fit better?  

Well, it turns out that Iodine is stored in the breasts, ovaries and thryoid, and if you are not ingesting enough Iodine, your breasts will store a lot of what can only be described as CRAP.

Sorry to sound blunt or rude, but facts are facts.  The crap you will accumulate in there is actually a vast collection of disgusting toxins that are 'approximates' of Iodine e.g. bromide, mercury, aluminium, fluoride, and a whole lot more dangerous substances that are not needed by the breast but will be stored there in some kind of desperate effort by the body to help you survive.  

The end result of all that CRAP is: polycystic breast disease.  In other words, over-sized, dense breasts that are painful when you walk around without a bra and are prone to cysts and abscesses for which you will need to be operated on and take high doses of anti-biotics.  This is what happened to me and it cost me my 20/20 vision, because after taking 500mg of anti-biotics for one entire month, my eyesight was permanently altered.  This is what high doses of anti-biotics do; cause detrimental and irreversible side effects!

That's when I decided to download the excellent book by a cancer survivor called 'The Iodine Crisis' by Lynn Farrow.  

In that book I read that polycystic breast disease is a precursor to breast cancer and it takes 7 years to cook breast cancer.

The fact that I was taking a sea salt tonic to help my adrenals was really good in order to detox the breasts from toxins too.  

After 3 weeks of taking sea kelp Iodine, I felt a bit ill.  I knew this was to be expected and that I was detoxing now in a big way.

Consequences were my urine smelt weird and I felt weird all over.  However, at the same time, I noticed my eyes became brighter and this thin patch of hair around my forehead started to fill out again.  

Now 6 months later, I have a completely different hair style because my hair that was missing grew back.  

Iodine brings out the colour of your eyes and mine are light blue/green, so I was really pleased the colour looked really flattering again.  The other thing Iodine does is it makes the whites of your eyes even whiter.  That's when I noticed that when I met new people, they would always look into my eyes a lot.  In fact, people walking down the street were looking at my eyes a lot too.  

Needless to say, after I detoxed for about 3-4 weeks, I felt like a new person.  My energy levels went right up and I felt like a cloud had been lifted.  

I felt sorry for all the years I had suffered neck pain for not having Iodine and I also felt bitter towards Government agencies that had banned Iodine.  

I will go further and say I think an entire generation is ill because it is Iodine deficient.  This has led to large scale fatigue problems, that just don't go away.  

It is a well established biological fact that all populations that live inland are prone to Iodine deficiency and even the World Health Organisation has recognised that Iodine deficiency is now common in Northern Europe.  

Children that are born Iodine deficient have low I.Q.  Why has this been allowed to happen?

Its my personal view that it is a matter of social control.  Iodine changes Oestrogen from Estradiol to Estriol.  This is a fact that saves the lives of perimenopausal and post-menopausal women, because the main sexual hormone damage is done by Estradiol.  However, if you are on the contraceptive Pill, your contraception will not be effective if you take Iodine as well.

Now, it doesn't take a kilo of brains to work out that the Government wants us to have proper birth control, otherwise we would all overpopulate.  So they banned Iodine from food stuffs, in my view, in order that the contraceptive Pill remained effective.  

I've had my follow-up blood tests and my thyroid is now better than it has been in years, its actually PERFECTLY NORMAL again!

Why, oh why, didn't my doctor tell me that I could save my thyroid and therefore my bones by giving my thyroid the nutrients it needs to function properly?

This is a downright travesty and I feel very bitter about the whole situation.

The other thing is, why when I had a breast cyst 3 years ago, didn't the surgeon that aspirated the cyst (with the help of about 5 other people - all pinning me down and squeezing the living daylights out of my breast) tell me that IF I TOOK IODINE I WOULD NOT GET ANOTHER BREAST CYST AGAIN!

This whole business is a diabolical mess, and I for one am telling all my friends about my experience with dense breasts, Iodine, levo-shit-thyroxine, and all the quacks that have told me to shut-up and take HRT.

Remember what I told you my private doctor told me when I told him the HRT was giving me migraines that felt like they were going to kill me, he replied "Its better you have migraines and take HRT than throw yourself from a bridge".  That is what that stupid man with all his medical qualifications told me!

He missed my Hyponatrenia, he missed my low cortisol and he was trying to kill my thyroid gland by giving levo-thy-rox-shit in the first place.  

People! Take better control of your health, because otherwise Big Pharma will turn you into 'just another statistic'.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for commenting on my blog posts. The internet is a dangerous place, so I hope you dont mind but I have to check you're not a hater first - thank you!