Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 April 2015

I'm Going to Publish A Couple of Health Books Soon


Hi everyone

Long time no see!

I'm in the process of putting together all the information for a couple of short health books that will be available as ebooks on kindle etc.

The first one is about feeding the good bacteria in us, as a way to alkalise the body and put the brakes on joint pain/ degeneration, remain Candida free, and boost the output of your pancreas.  It will contain the recipes for 2 carefully formulated health drinks that have helped me to lower my cholesterol to 3.3 in under 6 months!

The book will only be about 25 pages long.  (Most heath books are too long in my view, so mine will always be short and to the point.  No mumbo jumbo, or very little, at least.)

The one after that will be a cookbook for healthier lifestyle and again contains recipes that feed the good bacteria.

I have to go now as I've been using a 16 inch pick axe for 4 days to cultivate a piece of land and I'm a little tired now.  

Remember people, better health begins TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for commenting on my blog posts. The internet is a dangerous place, so I hope you dont mind but I have to check you're not a hater first - thank you!