Total Pageviews

Monday 31 August 2015

Book on hold while I have the builders round...



Isn't it funny how when you get your health back your life suddenly takes off and you find yourself committed to various exceptional projects that seem to appear from nowhere and build in momentum to the point that you forget what started it all, but you can't stop, and you feel like you're kind of swimming very fast, with zillions of others, in a real human 'race' to the finishing line?  

Obviously the missing thing in my life, up to that point had literally been 'electricity'.

I honestly believe that when you finally sort your health out, you regain the spark that is essential to the formation of all energy, mental and physical.

You can say my metabolism is sorted out now, or working well, hence my electrolytes are all doing what they should, or visa versa?

All I know is that I have had incredible amounts of energy these last 6-7 months and I cannot stop what I'm doing, and nor do I want to?

Years ago, when I was an adrenaline junkie, exertion would leave me jaundiced and bad tempered.

Now when I'm going full pelt my complexion remains healthy and I'm not hindered by pain, either muscular or connective tissue?  I can just keep going...

The main thing that has turbo-boosted everything that I was taking before, in my opinion has been switching to oxygenated drinking water.

I air pump my water for about 3-5 hours and drink it over a 24 hour period.  

I pump enough to not run out.  

I was pumping a couple of glasses before and noticed positive changes, but when I switched to all drinking water being pumped, then things really took off.

I permit myself some alcohol now, which is OK but not what I really want to do.

First you have a drink socially, then you end up having a drink alone.  Then you have a drink because you don't want to be alone and the whole thing spirals?

Its all such a waste of life.

Because I have the energy and strength now to realise my plans, I'm not going to waste it on feeling slightly dizzy and bit giggly, because if I don't feel like that I'm missing out?  Drinking is such a huge con.

Fact is, health is more amazing than any alcoholic drink can ever be.  

To feel that you can actually go on and on, in whatever task you set yourself, be it physical exertion or mental concentration, is better than anything!

AND because you can make sound decisions again, because your pain has ended and you start to really live, instead of just exist...

Its fair to say, I've worked harder this year, physically and mentally, than I have ever worked in my entire life?

And let's not discuss my age!

How can it be that day after day I just churn out all this incredible energy and I don't know where it comes from, but I know its tied up with concentration and good decision-making and just a well organised mind.

To be able to say to myself that my mind is a 'well organised mind' now, is like reaching some kind of Nirvanna, believe me!

All the crap that used to churn around my head, all the doubts and despair are a thing of the past.

I've also come to the view that because I've sorted all my problems nutritionally (except money of course!), this leads me to think that most mental illness is actually nutritional deficiency and possibly nothing more?  Unless there has been really bad experiences that cannot be erased.  

But even those are probably made less of an obstacle if your nutritional profile is optimal?

These are the things that helped me to reclaim my life:

Vitamin C from citrus fruits, freshly squeezed every day has been central to my recovery.
Then after that Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
Then comes beta glucans from raw green smoothies.
Then fruit smoothies with raw oats (more beta glucans)
Then after that, essential fatty acids: DHA, EPA, omega 6 etc.
Then after that bone broths e.g definitely one a month.
Then after that supplemental calcium and Vitamin E
Then after that Vitamin D3 & K2
Then recently unpastuerised butter.
Then most recently OXYGENATED DRINKING WATER.

Time and strength are SO PRECIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for commenting on my blog posts. The internet is a dangerous place, so I hope you dont mind but I have to check you're not a hater first - thank you!