Total Pageviews

Friday 20 October 2017

Long time no see !

Hi everyone, I haven't posted on here for ages because basically I'm fully well and very fit again after my 18 months of back injury.

My zest for life has returned in such a tingling and exciting way, that I find helping others as much as I can just spreads the zing.

It feels really good to give back some of the good that has come my way, TG!

I would just like to say though, that for most 'common' migraine sufferers out there, please, please don't allow yourself to be convinced by 'others' that your condition is permanent.  

Of course let's never forget there are some very serious reasons for 'certain kinds' of migraine, but assuming those have been ruled out, or just plainly do not apply to your set of symptoms, then in my humble opinion, most migraines are run-of-the-mill allergic reaction to Acetaldehyde, the toxic waste product of fungal overgrowth. 

I look back now and can see my migraines were due first and foremost to:

a.  Enteric Candida - for which I did the standard detox as per protocol found on curezone.  Hormonal imbalance and adrenal fatigue only made the Candida worse.  In fact, perhaps it was the other way round, who knows, its another chicken and egg situation for sure.  

b.  Then, about a year later I realised there was still 'something in there' that gave me a weird pre-migraine feeling and sometimes nausea and fogginess and the feeling intensified on breathing?

I also noticed that this 'funny feeling' was always worse before a big storm?  Now hold that thought...

Regular readers know me by now, once I'm onto something, I will hack away until I finally get to the bottom of what's going on.  Even if that amateur observational scientist in me has to wait 1-15 years.  I am very patient when it comes to piecing things together and noticing similar symptoms in others.  

So I finally isolated the 'problematic area' as being squarly round my sinuses.  The sinuses are an interesting area of the body, because they act like a kind of inspection chamber for all the gases and internal processes going on in the gut.

A lot of people who suffer migraines will also develop a slight headache, or worse, when they are constipated.  Even if they are not particularly constipated, the fullness of the bowel seems to send a signal right up your head and you feel a kind of sinus headache coming in whilst working out when you can conveniently visit the bathroom.  

The reason the sinuses and the gut are linked in this way is some kind of mucus production signalling process, conveyed by a branch/es of the vagus nerve.  That's also why we experience a throbbing upper eye socket when a full migraine kicks in.  

So I set about detoxing my sinuses.  Knowing very well that conventional medicine will only offer steroid nasal sprays for lifelong use.  I made a conscious decision to get to the root of the problem, once and for all.  

Since thoroughly detoxing my sinuses, I can say, hand on heart, that I have not had the merest suggestion, or even isolated throb from a free-radical migraine.  They are ALL GONE!

I think I'm grateful for that every day of my life and probably will be forever more, because I remember all too well the utter misery extreme migraine can produce.

I'll go one step further by saying, I actually believe my life was on the line with the kind of migraine's I was getting, e.g. if I hadn't done something to stop them, I feel that the blood vessels in my cranium would have ruptured, if not catastrophically, then enough to render me disabled.  That whole side of my head was extremely inflamed and painful to the touch all the time, not just when I had migraines and I believe that I was a sitting duck for a serious vascular event if the situation had been allowed to continue.  

So this post is about how to detox your sinuses from fungal overgrowth, because even after you detox Candida from your intestines, the microorganism is still manifesting in your sinuses, because it travelled up there at some stage during your infestation, from lower down in your gullet, via your saliva, mixed with nasal vapours that all go to make up the mucus at the back of your nose.   


HOW TO DETOX YOUR SINUSES FROM FUNGAL OVERGROWTH

OK, preamble first.  In certain weather conditions and at certain altitudes, migraine sufferers will experience the onset of their symptoms, as brought on by the reduction in OXYGEN levels before a storm and going up a mountain.

Because the biological process is exactly the same, I managed to cross reference them and eventually found medical instructions for how to avoid being made sick, by altitude sickness.

Low and behold, the same cascade of symptoms for altitude sickness applies to barometric migraine onset e.g. LOW LEVELS OF OXYGEN.  

So then you have to ask yourself, why are low levels of oxygen so uncomfortable to a migraine sufferer and bring on migraine?

The simple answer is that your sinuses are infested with fungus and at times of low levels of oxygen, the fungus grows and grows and gives off its toxic metabolic waste product called Acetaldehyde.  

Fungal infestation from the sinus region of your body is very difficult to eradicate, because the sinuses are, um, right up there, you cannot reach them and more importantly they are incredibly dry.  

Keep the 'dry' concept in mind...

So you can do a Sodium Bicarbonate nasal flush, which is fine, I've done that lots of times.  Bit weird at first, but all the liquid comes out, so its all OK.

But the trouble is with a liquid solution, you will NOT be able to access every crevice that is currently harbouring the fungus e.g. Candida.

It's my belief the Candida worked its way up there from your throat.  Not difficult to do, because the area at the back of your nasal passages are the so called 'common parts' of that particular concourse, if you know what I mean?

So, how do you then deal with eradicating fungus from internal dry boney structures, that are impossible to reach???

I didn't have to think about that for long, because basically I just looked up this search thread: "how to eradicate fungus from dry areas".

What you discover is that this is a common problem in  non biological structures e.g. buildings made of concrete and for that type of environment what they use is quite simply: Chlorine Gas.

Now I have to give you all a disclaimer:
The following information is given as general guidance and in no way do I accept responsibility for any harm you may inflict on yourself, for carrying out instructions that I may give, either correctly or incorrectly.  My personal discoveries are shared with you, entirely at your own risk.  Caveat emptor and at owners own risk.  

OK, with that out of the way.

Realise this, under normal circumstances:   Chlorine gas is poisonous - hence it kills fungus - but the solution you use in this situation is very mild (indeed) and meant only as a mild INHALATION solution, with the action of gentle fumes that destroy the fungus, but do not harm your nasal passages.  

In order to remain safe while using this method to eradicate the fungus, you:

DO NOT, REPEAT DO NOT, WANT TO INHALE THE CHLORINE GAS MORE DEEPLY THAN FOR IT JUST TO ENTER YOUR NOSE.  IN NO WAY ARE YOU MEANT TO INHALE IT INTO YOUR LUNGS!

Repeat, you do not at any time inhale so much of it that it reaches your lungs, do you comprende?

If you can get your brain round that fundamental distinction, then I will tell you how to do it.  

But before I tell you, I'm going to wait and see what reception just this part of my discussion receives. Because some people will misunderstand me, and I don't want confusion in my readers, if I can help it.

So I'll leave you with this:
The gentle vapours of homemade Chlorine gas will kill the fungus in your sinuses and usually only one application is necessary.

After that you will regain your life and be able to do all the things that you used to do.  You will regain your confidence and find your are FINALLY able to plan for the future without fear.

If you think your life and your health is worth that, then I will eventually tell you how to ERADICATE FUNGUS FROM YOUR SINUSES using a gentle homemade chlorine gas vapour solution, that you inhale into JUST your nose, very gradually, from a very safe distance, 3 or 4 times in a single session that takes about 5 minutes to complete.

P.S.  For those of you that understand 'home science', it will be no surprise to learn that common household cleaning liquids produce chlorine gas, especially when used in combination.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for commenting on my blog posts. The internet is a dangerous place, so I hope you dont mind but I have to check you're not a hater first - thank you!