Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Just got back - lots of emails to answer

Hi everyone

I hope you are all continuing to correct nutritional deficiencies and source good minerals and supplements that are vital to health.   

Because let's face it, the supermarket is not going to be able to keep you totally healthy, simply because of the barren soils that food is grown in these days as a result of intensive farming.  

Personally, I have come to realise that food from mainland Spain is very minerally rich still, especially considering they didn't have their industrial revolution until the 1940s.  Spanish Sweet Potatoes for instance, and most other root vegetables, really do taste 'as they should'.  

Whilst I was away, I needed to take only 4 kinds of pills:

Boron (x2 a day)
Vitamin K2 (x2 a day)
Ipriflavone (x2 a day)

On a couple of occasions I took some Milk Thistle, which is brilliant at detoxing your liver, especially if you've had to take sea sickness pills.

My back gave me no trouble whatsoever, which is astonishing, but there it is.

My neck however did give me some trouble, in that of late I realise I can no longer sleep on 2 pillows as I used to for years.  Two pillows now give me neck ache, so I sleep on one and my neck is fine.

I did not drink a single drop of alcohol, in fact I have been alcohol-free for about 3 months!

I still think of alcohol, especially when I'm tired or just plain annoyed about something.  But it passes, especially after I think about what I've achieved on any given day.

An old injury to my right side carotid artery did play me up.  But that was no surprise, because I'm having a hard time with a certain family member and their deteriorating health.  

It very difficult dealing with a confused individual, who also has memory problems, the combination of the two - and they go hand in hand eventually - is very exhausting for carers and suchlike.  

Things are continually misplaced and overlooked and then frustration sets in, the whole deal is very exhausting.

I'm now trying different tactics to cope.  Wish me luck!

But my carotid is still quite sore from all the fuss of trying to prepare for the vacation.  

I've received a lot of emails recently and I hope to respond to them in the next few days.

You all take care of yourselves, you are all valuable people with a unique contribution to make!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for commenting on my blog posts. The internet is a dangerous place, so I hope you dont mind but I have to check you're not a hater first - thank you!